Accounts Payable Coordinator
Prepares entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
• Corresponds with customer (internal / external), to resolve any discrepancies in their designated area.
• Prepares entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
• Researches processing problems, contacts departments and customers to resolve problems and expedite a resolution.
• Prepares various monthly reporting schedules.
• Organizes the filing of certain documents for their designated area.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to accounts payable
• Converting suppliers to our electronic invoice platform (Tradeshift)
• Supplier discussions and negotiations, with key focus on extending payment terms
• Converting and assisting suppliers with joining our supplier finance program
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
Your Skills and Experiences
• High School Diploma or GED
• College degree advantageous
• A minimum of 2-3 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Knowledge of electronic invoicing and payments advantageous
• Previous sales experience advantageous
• Previous high volume contact with external customers
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Competent in Excel
• Accuracy is vital
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Timelines upkeep
• Organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, and a team player
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to follow through from beginning to end
• Should have very strong operational knowledge related to MS Office (Excel, Excess, Word, PowerPoint)
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.","datePosted":"2019-03-15T00:00:00