Job Family Group Description - Facilities and General Services :
Gathers all jobs providing services for the smooth and safe running of our company. Includes jobs responsible for buildings maintenance, health and security at work as well as indirect purchasing activities.
Job Family Description -General Services:
Supports our core activity and ensures the smooth running of facilities. Includes all facilities management activities such as reception, buildings maintenance, energy saving, fleet management.
The Pastry Cook will support the Pastry Chef in all kitchen preparations.
· Optimal and timely delivery of preparation with a strong attention to details;
· Takes care of cleaning and cutting and preparing all ingredients;
· Supports the Chef team in the daily preparation and maintenance of the kitchen, in a timely and accurate manner, giving extra operational support when requested;
· Takes care of the conservation of the kitchen product;
· Ability to clean and maintain work environment.
· At least one year of experience in the hospitality industry within the Kitchen area;
· Ability to speak fluent English;
· Professional appearance and curate self-grooming;
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Team-working skills;
· Standard knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures;
· Knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
· Using kitchen machinery & food preservation techniques;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays;
· Certification of Food Handlers License.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
· Standing, F
· Sitting, R
· Lifting up to 30 lbs, O
· Carrying, O
· Walking, O
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Gucci America Inc