Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Store Manager in Madrid, the store stockist's main duty is to receive, store and organise stock and keep the sales area stocked.
In this context, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Package reception and unloading;
- Checking of quantity and quality of products received;
- Stock keeping and organisation (optimisation of storage volumes…) ;
- Product labelling and classification;
- Checking of invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes;
- Stock inventories;
- Restocking of the sales area;
- Follow-up and management of repairs.
You have at least two years of experience in charge of stock management and ideally in a fashion or luxury sector.
You are autonomous, thorough, self-willed and organised.
You are also extremely well presented, hard-working, energetic and motivated.
Your English is operational level and you have a good knowledge of IT tools.