Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Building Operations Coordinator for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the Building Operations Coordinator (BOC) will manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
What this job involves
· Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
· Follow up on maintenance planned by Landlord
· Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
· Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
· Management and tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to:
o Power supplies
· Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
· Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
· Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
· Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
· Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to
o Support of daily cleaning inspection
o Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
o Landscaping (when present)
o Desk Assignments
o Furniture stock ordering and management
o Occupancy Tracking
· Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
· Liaison with:
o Global Telecom
o Global Security (for systems & devices)
o Global A/V
o Security Guards Coordination (when present on site)
o Other Building Operations Coordinators on client sites.
· Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
· Raise purchase orders
· Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
· All other tasks and duties as assigned
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
· Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
· Problem solving
· Good decision making
· Excellent written/verbal communications
· Spreadsheet and word processing
· Customer focused
· Good inter-personal skills
· Attention to detail
· Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
· Previous reception or hospitality experience
· Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
What you can expect from us
· You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
· Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
· Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.