We are looking for a Brokerage Coordinator to join our entrepreneurial and successful Operations & Finance team. Everyday will be different in this role and we will engage the successful candidate in a well rounded list of contributions for the team which will include: administrative, financial and operational functions for the business. Primary responsibilities will be to support a team of Brokerage professionals that are a subset of a larger team within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Our ideal candidate is focused on delivering only the best work product and results to our brokers and clients. We are seeking a highly organized and motivated teammate. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with one of the top brokerage teams in the DC Metro area.
· Act as primary liaison between brokerage team & corporate finance.
· Provide outstanding customer service to brokerage team, finance team(s) & external clients.
· Oversee & maintain pipeline of assigned brokerage team for 100% accuracy.
· Review & verify commercial real estate transactions – collect, organize & electronically file required documents.
· Enter all transactions into company database for revenue recognition – ensuring all required fields are complete, accurate and compliant.
· Generate & track invoices immediately, upon request.
· Track accounts receivable ensuring timely collections.
· Maintain leasing deal database – ensure ALL data (new and historical) is accurate.
· Become a JLL expert across databases, technology resources, corporate policies & broker tools.
· Ad hoc administrative functions that support the business and revenue generation.
· Assert discretion and professionalism when given access to confidential and/or private information.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a professional company environment preferred.
· Must be Resourceful, Proactive, Problem Solver who is detail oriented.
· Able to adapt to strong personalities and maintain a customer focused work ethic.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (strong-above average Excel skills).
· Proficiency with Adobe
· General knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures with accuracy.
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong time management skills and ability to work both independently and with a team environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and present complicated information clearly.
· Excel at multi-tasking and task prioritization when supporting multiple people.
· Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and multiple deadlines, some of which come last minute.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.