About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Do you want to join a dynamic team in a growing organization? Do you love to organize, plan, and contribute in a high-achieving environment?
JLL is currently seeking an Brokerage Assistant to join its Tenant Representation Group located in Montreal. The chosen candidate will work with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage team and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
· Work closely with a team of brokers to ensure that all administrative needs are met
· Coordinate, prepare, edit, proofread, and prioritize all documents including correspondence, presentations, surveys and reports
· Draft/modify/proofread engagement letters and assist in managing the proposal process ensuring client information is accurate
· Create/draft/modify moderate to complex presentation slides in PowerPoint or other media formats
· Independently respond to basic client and general inquiries and escalate complex queries to the appropriate parties
· Organize information and maintain a database for marketing purposes using contact management database software (CRM/ClientFirst)
· Organize, update, and manage Dealio, Trade Record, and expense forms and/or reports, as required
· Conduct research on a variety of individuals, companies, markets, and industries
· Coordinate and organize meetings, conference calls, video conferences, and net meetings and their related materials as required
· Plan and coordinate team travel, as needed
· Manage the distribution of direct mail and couriers
· Filing, as required
· Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned
· Post-secondary education
· 3+ years of relevant office experience or a combination of education and experience
· Experience in the real estate sector and lease administration is an asset
· Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bilingualism is essential (French & English)
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Must be able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
· May require on-call activity after regular office hours
· Must operate with a sense of urgency, quickly responding to Stakeholders
· Must have a positive, professional attitude
· Must be detail oriented and organized
· Must demonstrate professionalism at all times
· Must be able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
· Must be proactive and take initiative
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
Qualified applicants may apply on JLL’s Careers web site: www.jll.ca/canada/en-ca/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.