Description de l'offre
CIB Markets Operations – Madrid – analyst
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
This role will support Markets Fixed Income and Derivatives Iberia Sales based in Madrid and London.
The team works in a dynamic operating environment, reviewing changing regulations and ensuring JPM is compliant with the regulation as well as having the proper controls in place. The team is responsible for monitoring these controls and ensuring a quick resolution to any issues. The team partners closely with the BO, eTrading, Legal and Compliance, Account payable, SPV teams, TAs, Sales, Technology and custodian banks.
Part time job of 19 hours a week joining the CIB Markets Operations team to:
· Provide support to Iberian Sales team
· Monitor daily trade activity to ensure timely processing and settlement.
· Drive monthly and year-end audits for Fiduciaries and IRS.
· Solve processing issues thorough proactive management of internal and external stakeholders.
· Deliver functional improvements and strategic solutions to increase efficiency, control, automation and standardisation of process across the CIB EMEA Operations team.
· Build knowledge of the systems and processes as well as building networks of SMEs to support the delivery of their objectives.
· Responsible for the E2E process review, from inception and business case, through technical design, development and testing to implementation in production in accordance with JPM applicable policy. The role also entails the maintenance and administration of the application after release to production to solve and fix programming defects (errors, bugs) or performance problems.
· Ensure and provide written documentation of application/tool, ensure proper version control and prepare description for users how to operate the application/tool (user handbook).
· Partner with key stakeholders over the processes.
· Participate in meeting, calls and provide accurate information.
· Escalate issues when appropriate and communicate status and development updates
· Pro-actively seek training opportunities within and beyond his/her field of expertise.
· Adhere to procedures, guidelines, policies.
· Continuously strive towards more efficient and robust processes in joint cooperation with direct manager.
· Applicants should be self-motivated, highly numerate and able to influence partners and colleagues with good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Responsive and accessible to stake holders
· Development experience, with programming skills
· General knowledge of cloud computing platforms
· Good time management & multi-tasking skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to the changing requirements of the business
· Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish
· Good communication skills
· Good working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
Qualifications / years of experience:
· Economics or Business Administration degree.
· Candidates with a recent graduate or one year of experience, preferably in the Banking sector.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.