JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.8 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
· Provide and maintain local contact to clients with regards to all operational matters
· Handle queries/complaints/errors by applying highest quality standards proactively
· Constantly review and improve service performance and identify opportunities to enhance client experience
· Build strong working relationship with colleagues in Luxembourg (Management Company)
· Maintain awareness of approved procedures and control requirements and act accordingly
· Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent and a minimum of two years experience in the financial sector
· Spanish mother tongue; Fluent spoken and written English.
· Knowledge in banking, finance, know-how in investment funds would be an asset
· Client oriented and high service quality
· Good know-how in MS-Office tools
· Strong team player with drive and client focus
· Clear communicator (written/oral)
· Strong organization and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.