Your design solutions will be targeting local and global markets for a huge variety of sectors. At IBM, there are no limits for specialization and professional growth.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work alongside a cross-functional team of high performing UX/Ui Designers, Strategist, Business Analysts and Architects to create memorable experiences that delight the final users and drive profit to our clients' business.
What you will be doing:
· Design end-to-end solutions for development and deployment of highly interactive web and mobile applications.
· Application designed may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages.
· Possess front end and back end development skills.
· Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the applications, and maintains the functional interface to the application infrastructure.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0166) IBM Global Services Espana, S.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with React.js workflow - Redux
· Experience with Frontend IDEs such as Atom, IntelliJ
· Familiarity with concepts such as Bootstrap.
· Experience with modern front-end build pipelines, compilers and development - Jenkins, NPM, Webpack and Babel
· Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON
· Experience with code control -ESLint and testing tools such as Jest.
· Facility of building responsive pages with accessibility features embedded in them
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Proven benchmarking and optimization
· A willing participation for defect fixes, trouble shooting and interacting with developers/engineers across the stack/enterprise
Spanish and English fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
English and Spanish language required.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire