Descripción de la oferta
A Human Resources Trainee helps coordinating and implementing department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources Trainee helps coordinating and implementing department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned project/activity and supports internal communication (Team Tube, bulletin boards, Facebook, etc.)
· Answer telephone and support in the assistance of internal and external guests/team members with requests
· Supports the department with writing correspondence on behalf of the department
· Assists in the selection and recruitment processes of new team members and trainees
· Support the onboarding of new team members and trainees.
· Collaborates on learning & development projects, such as the tracing of training activities
· Helps organizing internal events for team members
· Effectively develops further tasks required and assigned by the department.
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources Trainee serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of hospitality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!