Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
· To join to Adhesives Plant to support and execute maintenance activities in Aerospace Montornes facilities
· Responsible in execute predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance activities
· Support and collaborate in Lean and SHE maintenance activities implementation (TPM, 5S, LOTOTO,..)
· Support maintenance shift leader in audits and process controls Job place in Montornes Plant
Who we are looking for
· FPII Electromechanical education
· Knowledge in: Electricity, Pneumatic, Hydraulics, Instrumentation and control, PLC and HMI
· One year experience in maintenance activities in production environment
· Languages: Spanish and English
· Microsoft office user
· Quality standards knowledge in Automotive or Aerospace segments will be appreciated
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career