Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
· Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
· Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers
· LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team
· Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area
· Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control
· Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts
· Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement
· Qualified to Degree level or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Technical analytical skills
· Relevant Field Services experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities
· Sought by others for guidance and advice
· Profiency in English
· Ability to work independently with minimum direction
· High work standards and quality
· Initiative and motivation
· Plans and organizes work effectively
· Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
· Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs
EU Work Permit
Quality Specific Goals:
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
· Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
· Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
· Insure timely dispatch closure
· Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
· Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .