Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Manage the work order system, ensure the right and on time introduction of orders, compliance with the plan and propose adjustments to capacity to guarantee the plant’s preventive maintenance plan, and availability of spare parts (in amount, quality, and within time-frames).
· Conduct shift scheduling with recommendation of over time (OT), leave, late coming and early going, and complaint reporting
· Ensure shift targets are met, and documentations are maintained properly (work shop order, checklist, attendance, productivity, QMS, 5S, etc.)
· Update material status, and ensure required spare parts are available
· Maintain minimum stock, formalize and process purchase request for spare parts and services for maintenance when necessary
· Spare Parts New Item Initiate and monitor process using Engineering Change in TCE, procced Publish process for local items inside OneLM
· Managing of WO Process in EAM Taking care for EAM ability to be used by MNT workers (AX, Ipads, Training Materials)
· EAM data actualization (correct data inside, managing and adding objects, adding workers and their skills)
· Track mean time between failures (for min 6 months), costs of spare parts, response time, and safety
· Our ideal candidate has a background as administrative, assistant or programmer
· Administrative Vocational Diploma, Business Administration Degree, Engineering…would be suitable training or equivalent knowledge or experience
· We expect that you have working knowledge of Ms Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and functional knowledge of ERP systems.
Mandatory, high level in Planning programs
· Desirable, knowledge of Microsoft Project
· Fluent in English, spoken and written, will be mandatory (B2 or C1 according to CEFR)
· EU Work Permit If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF). They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· As a person, you must be analytical, socially confident and structured
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us atwww.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Castile and Leon