Apprentice - Project Manager Installation
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
The Apprentice Project Manager will own the project management and implementation process for installations of GEHC Imaging products, including but not limited to sales order review; project planning and documentation, resource coordination, and issues resolution; ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and local regulations.
The Project Manager of Installation is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and process productivity throughout the installation process including:
· Execute the implementation of managed projects including:
· Identification of GE and customer responsibilities and deliverable s as defined in the sales contract
· Coordination of GE and contract resources, above all suppliers of network infrastructure and its certification and suppliers of servers and virtual machines
· Creation of project implementation timeline with collaboration between customer, GE, and contract resources
· Regular tracking and communication of implementation progress
· Tracking of equipment delivery, installation, and testing
· Tracking and assignment of project deliverables with owners and timing for completion
· Provide regular communications including project kick-off, regular status updates, and project closure including regular customer site visits
· Lead implementation team during clinical “GoLive” of the equipment
· Create, maintain and timely route of formal project documentation to project teams and key stakeholders
· Maintain accurate project milestone date accuracy creating visible and predictable data for key business metrics and revenue forecasting
· Identify, escalate and resolve issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets
· Act as the primary liaison between GE and the customer project teams
· Associates degree in either industrial engineering, telecommunications engineering or engineering with a heavy focus in Electrical or Electronical engineering
· Finished degree in the last 5 years (Contrato laboral en prácticas)
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Driving license
· Fluent in English
· EU Work Permit
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.