Description de l'offre
Power Grid Solutions
The Project Manager Apprentice is a person whose mission is to give support to Project Managers and other people in the Company, growing in Project Management competences until becoming a Junior Project Manager
Main functions are all or some of the following tasks:
· Project Management (candidate's competencies will be increased from the beginning of the contract until its end, both in dedication and complexity)
· At the end of the contract, the candidate must be capable to manage by own simple-medium projects.
· Assistance / Supporting Project Managers with some tasks of the projects: planning, contact with internal and external stakeholders, etc.
· Support to Project Manager for some administrative project tasks: invoicing, reporting of documents, etc.
· Support to Project Department Manager in controlling and reports
Electrical Engineering degree. Other specialities (Electronics, Energy, Mechanical, Organization, etc.) can be evaluated
High level of English and Spanish, French, German or other language is a plus
Although no previous work experience is necessary, some previous experience in companies will be desirable
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Community of Madrid