Description de l'offre
Works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
· Integration and set up of projects and customer offers
· Actively collaborate in the documentation of processes, Technical surveys & several pricing/technical simulation
· Communicate with the intern customer in the specific projects and Sales offers
· Work with multidisciplinary departments of GE Healthcare to build the right proposals meeting deadlines
· Operations support, supporting data analysis and businesses follow up, requires strong data analysis skills
· Collaborate and readiness to prepare documentation for technical offers in public tenders
· B.Intelligence: Assessments, providing data and Market guidelines for new and actual market opportunities and P&L needs
· Looking for detail with ability to supervise documentation
· Market Development: Create and identify oppts. in new niches, segments and markets, as well as create and support deployment of new Solutions (packed solutions), campaigns and positioning follow up with commercial organization
· Marketing and Commercial Activation support with Modality Leaders & Product clinical Specialist regarding all the regional initiatives
· Evaluate trends in Pricing and competitive data analysis
· Develop, implement and follow up operational mechanism for the Imaging Sales Organization
· High School Diploma, GED, or local equivalent
· Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work; or has a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the function (or similar)
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills
· EU work permit is needed
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Minimum 24 credit hours of coursework toward a Bachelor’s degree or technical (or equivalent) degree in the function interning; or a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the function interning
· In countries where applicable, a minimum GPA of 3.0
· Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
· Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow, and anticipate future needs of the team
· Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
· Self-Starter, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal direction
· Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions, and meet deadlines
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills and capable of working under pressure
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .