Description de l'offre
Power Grid Solutions
· Administrative and Executive Support
· Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches
· Puesto para Order Management, proceso de pedidos de España, Portugal e Israel, seguimiento de compras internas y con el Project manager diariamente
· Preparación de documentación de envío y también acuses a cliente
· Contacto directo con cliente
· Puesto temporal
para cubrir una baja
· Buen nivel de inglés
· Valorable un segundo idioma (Francés)
· Formación: administrativo o similar, con formación en Comercio internacional
· EU Work Permit If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF). They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .