We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you.
Since 2015, we’ve been working hard. In France there are 3.5 million moves per year, and 76% of French people feel stressed about this event, so we decided to handle this administrative issue starting from this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts when you move, 100% free, 100% online. Celebrating our fourth anniversary, we have more than 200 employees, we have accompanied over 200,000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We think big: bubbling ideas all around the world, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
To take on this challenge, we are recruiting our Partnerships Manager in Italy for a V.I.E experience based in Barcelona (The Volunteer for International Experience programme is aimed at young people up to the age of 28 from France or other countries of the European Union).
At the core of papernest’s internationalization projects, leading our Italian market entry hand-in-hand with the Country Manager, you will have an intense, polyvalent role with a strong impact on the development of our Italian business.
> 360° / relay of the italian partnerships launch alongside the Country Manager
- Coordinate and follow-up actions of the Italian Partnerships roadmap, you will be the main point of contact, both internally within papernest, and externally with business partners partners, for the launching & scaling of our B2B partnerships in Italy
> Strategy/business development
- Prospection and development of B2B partnerships
Prospection of relevant B2B partners (identification, contact, pitch)
Commercial proposition definition (offer, business model, marketing plan, product...)
Negotiation & closing and implementation
Implementation & follow-up hand-in-hand with stakeholders (internal and partners)
- Monitoring & reporting on our performance
- Conduction of strategic/market/competition analysis
> Operational set-up
- Co-development of the relevant product (with papernest Product Team) to fit with the user journey
- Set up and performance monitoring with Operational teams & partners
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Appetence for operations : you are not afraid to get your hand dirty
- Native language level in Italian, with French or English fluency