Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
Our Faurecia Interior Systems – South Europe Divison is looking for an Automated Guided Vehicule Project Engineer m/f for its site in Abrera – Spain.
The main missions of the role are:
- Develop automated systems in Abrera (Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), automatic feeding, etc…).
Manage the Plant AGV fleet, ensure good utilization of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Follow up maintenance and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) needs and analyze AGV Breakdowns
- Pareto, Mean Time Betwenn Failures (MTBF), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) Methodologies.
- Be in charge of communication with supplier.
- Define Production, Control & Logistics (PC&L)
- Automation deployment objectives on a semi-annual basis and build up an action plan in cooperation with the plant and division PC&L managers.
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the PC&L Improvement coordinator and plant PC&L manager.
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Propose, in coordination with the Production System Efficiency coordinator, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used