Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This role is responsible for performing research and packaging the research in synthesis-driven deliverables, using a range of internal and external specialty tools and databases. Supports requests from business development and other communities to contribute research deliverables in response to customer needs. Provides coaching to customers on the use of knowledge tools and assist customers to identify resources that address their requests. Also, serves as a resource to colleagues, promoting the sharing of knowledge within the firm.
· Produces high level qualitative research to fulfill both structured and unstructured requests to support a community
· Gather extensive executive, company and industry information through internal and external sources
· Compile market information from designated sources
· Compile customized dashboards, lists and reports based on market segment, location and account for various business development executives and their customers using Word, Excel, and other firm-standard software
· Conducts primary research as appropriate and synthesizes the information into a usable format for colleagues
· Provides reference and navigation assistance to customers to locate materials within the Intranet and directs customer’s requests to the appropriate knowledge specialist
· Assists with other administrative tasks related to database entry, report generation and distribution and general requests from clients
· Work on special project assignments as needed
· Qualitative research skills and an aptitude for synthesis
· Ability to manage projects to deadline and budget while collaborating with a range of virtual team-members
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively with firm personnel seeking information and assist them in obtaining information
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; proficiency in Outlook
· Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and macros
· Demonstrated customer service skills/experience
· Demonstrate Knowledge of appropriate database content and tools
· Knowledge of internal resources such as Dow Jones Interactive, Factiva, OneSource, Interaction
· Work independently and within a team on special projects and requests
· Needs little supervision working as part of a virtual team
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3-5 years experience
· Project management experience preferred
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.