· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. We work with wide technology stack on a daily basis: Apache Airflow, Databricks, Azure DevOps, Blob Storage, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, PostgreSQL, Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI .
For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
Big Data Engineer
The team is based in Łódź and Warsaw
You will be part of a growing Data Analytics delivery Team located in Poland, focusing on various DB, ETL and Big Data technologies. Providing projects and services to international customers, clients and teams from Germany, France, UK, US, Germany, Philippines, India and other parts of the world. You will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions.
What will you do?
· Developing data solutions processing, analyzing and storing of large amount of data
· Introducing changes and enhancements to existing big data applications
· Proactive monitoring, deep investigations & troubleshooting of the system issues
· Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
· Migrate applications and data between environments.
· Database performance analysis and tuning.
What skills should you have?
· Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
· Familiarity with at least two of the following platforms: Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL , MySQL
· Familiarity with Windows Server, Linux or Unix environments and filesystems.
· Scripting language knowledge, especially PowerShell or Groovy , is highly appreciated
· Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
· Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.
· Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong English language skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
What would be your advantage?
· Familiarity with data import/export and data validation methods and techniques
· Object programming skills with Java or .NET
· Data modelling and data design experience
· German language skills
Why is great to work at DXC and to be one of us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
· Full-time employment contract(umowa o pracę)with compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications
· Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
· Friendly atmosphere, independence and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home)
· Opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative and high-performing within multicultural organization
· Challenging projects, clear career path and professional training enabling personal development and growth
· Professional technical and soft skill training programs:
· internal e-learning platform (DXC University)
· DXC Partners Network(Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Google)
· Certification program
· opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
· The social benefits system
· Private medical care
· Life insurance
· German language classes,
· Multisport+ card, sportcommunities and events
· Wellness Program (massages included)
· Relax corner including XBOX games
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· Not only convenient but also picturesque location (our Warsaw office is located at the lake), near the metro and tram station