Description de l'offre
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA. Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
We have an amazing oportunity to join our Dairy company as a Jr Brand Manager in our Barcelona offices:
Collaborate in Brand Management, supporting the Product Manager in the SWOT analysis, the definition and implementation of the strategy and in evaluating the results and proposing action plans, taking the lead to ensure brand results.
● Identify issues and opportunities for brand management, analyzing and interpreting monthly sales information (Per customer & per sku), Market information using the Nielsen and Marktest instruments, and consumer information through various indicators.
Manage the profitability of the portfolio, guaranteeing a healthy P&L through the launch of high cannkg innovations + increasing the Ci/kg, thanks to the constant product optimization
● Produce Innovation launch reports to provide information to the marketing department, Group Danone and Overlays.
● Define and implement Events, Promotions and Innovation plans in joint coordination with Trade Marketing in order to operationalize the strategy below the line.
● Develop and implement Packaging (inno, reno and promo) conducting briefs to agencies, evaluating and validating proposals.
● Responsible for validation with different company's stakeholders and coordinate with various departments the different stages of the process (Quality: Validation, SSD: Design, Supply: Estimates, Timings and Inventory Management, Master Data - opening codes).
● Support Manager in preparing Annual Brand Review and Marketing Plans.
● Help the brand manager in order to coordinate the Above the Line strategy. Not only for TV ads but also in order to develop the media investment and the 'Special Action' copies
● Manage the digital strategy of the brand in coordination with the
● Responsible for working on penetration and AWoP tools through portfolio flavours and formats and through PoS actions
-Passionately listens to & understands stakeholders
-Category & Brand Vision, Strategy and Positioning
-Business Strategy, Planning and Performance Management
-Collaborates, Co-creates, Manages projects, Maximizes Partnerships
-Integrated Communication Strategy Development
-Media Strategy & Execution
-In-store Marketing for Shoppers & Trade/Customer Partners
-Build a clear & engaging consumer relationship
-Love for food and taste for great and healthy products
-Product, Packaging and Business model renovation/innovation
In case you think your profile could fit with this position and you are ready for this amazing role do not hessitate to apply to this opportunity!