Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible'.
With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
Business Development Manager's mission is to deliver sustainable and profitable growth in the assigned geographies. He/She will design and execute the region vision, the routes to market and the commercial strategy while driving the day to day relationship with the 3rd party distributors network.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLES YOU PLAY IN THE ORGANIZATION:
Road To Market:
- Design effective RTM to serve the Brands' strategy and priorities
- Optimize/change current RTM to improve channel management, streamline value chain and ensure profit
Distributors Management & Engagement:
- Scout, assess and appoint the right distributor to implement the market strategy
- Co-develop with the distributor the yearly country business plan and drive its execution throughout the year.
- Build a strong partnership through an effective day to day business relationship
- Ensure distributor focus engaging the key stakeholders through impactful communication, setting clear priorities, strategy and ambition;
- Develop an efficient way of working for flawless operations with distributors
Key Accounts Management (Hospitality & Travel):
- Identify priority accounts in the markets, estimate the potential, negotiate the deal and nurture the partnership.
Business Performance Monitoring - Develop and monitor a monthly KPI dashboard at country and area level
Distributors' Team Development and Engagement.
Revenue, channels & portfolio Management.
PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITIES YOU NEED TO BE SUCCEED:
- Sales Management Experience - 3 to 5 years of direct / indirect / KA sales
- Experience in distributors management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, experience working with P&L and value chain
- Road To Market expertise
- KA management and Channel management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong business acumen and problem-solving attitude.
EVI-ERS PERSONAL PROFILE:
No matter what job title or job level you are as part of EVI team we would expect you to share our leadership mindset.
EVI-ers are flexible - things often go not as planned, some things we can adjust or adapt to but not our ambition! Flexibility for us means finding new ways how to make things happen changing plans but keeping an eye close on the target.
Resilience defines a lot in our business - from the very first day of our existence we had to overcome many things that seemed impossible at first - resilience in influencing stakeholders, looking for tailor-made solutions and resilience to start over when we fail.
We are change agents, we drive transformation - is it in the way we do business, activate our brands or communicate with consumers. We are at ease with change and despite all the inconvenience change might bring we are enthusiastic about it as our key growth driver. Yet we don't change for the sake of change - we keep what works well and choose our battles.
EVI-ers are great team players even though sometimes they don't have a team close to them. Connecting with people from different cultures, functions, and time zones is our key skill - we live collective intelligence.
We are ambitious, we are hungry, we are restless. Courageous enough to trust our intuition and take decisions, bear responsibility and make impossible possible - it's all about us, we never keep calm
In case you are interested on this amazing role do not hessitate to apply!
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.
523 vacancies open at DANONE
Ofertas de empleo
- Ofertas de empleo en Barcelona
- Ofertas de empleo de Comercio / Ventas
- Ofertas de empleo de Comercio / Ventas en Barcelona