Account Strategist, Criteo Predictive Search - Mid-Market UK
Location : Barcelona
Reports to : Manager Account Strategy, Criteo Predictive Search EMEA
About Criteo :
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers. For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
Part of the Search Central Team, you will be responsible for launching UK market of Criteo’s newest Project, Criteo Predictive Search on the Mid-Market segment. This role will give you the unique opportunity to be a direct contributor to this exciting new Chapter of Criteo story and help building the foundations of this exciting Initiative. Your core responsibilities will be:
· Launch the first Mid-Market Clients in UK
· Manage the day to day relationships with UK Mid-Market clients to ensure we exceed their expectations.
· Drive performance throughout lifecycle. This would include onboarding, driving performance, troubleshooting, new feature implementation, as well as up and cross-selling.
· Own book of existing client relationships.
· Become a Google shopping and Criteo Predictive Search master
· Prepare Criteo Predictive Search Roll Out on your market, by being the Search ambassador towards the entire organization
· Train New Hires and Display AS on the Predictive Search Solution.
· Work closely with support teams (Technical Solutions, Business Intelligence, etc.) and Sales teams to drive client success.
· Constantly share feedback to improve process/product. Be the customer’s voice.
Experience & Key competencies:
· 2+ yearsexperience managingand optimizing large scale online marketing campaigns to profitability goals
· Big flexibly and absolute love for taking initiative. Very comfortable in an environment where process, product and methodology change on a day to day basis. We need a jazz player, not a classic one !
· Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
· Strong sense of prioritizing / capacity to manage a big book of business
· Solid knowledge and experience in digital marketing. SEM and/or Google Shopping experience is strongly preferred.
· Love for digital and start up environments
· Ability to understand a complex technological environment and simplify it for customers
· Top notchpresentation/communicationskills.
· Very good analytical skills – Excel proficiency
· Able to work effectively across functions/teams, Good team player
· Native English speaker
This is a unique opportunity to play a key part in a launching in your country a new product that will have a huge impact on Criteo’s future.
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.