du01 juillet 2020au01 juillet 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :EASY SKILL
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2817€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
EASY SKILL is an international engineering company that focusses on staffing our clients’ projects in industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Defence and Renewable Energy. We are located in France, Australia, New Caledonia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea #transcendingborders
From project design to production and maintenance, EASY SKILL excels in providing tailormade Engineering (technical assistance and in-house design) & Recruitment to create the #perfectmatch between its experts and its customers’ needs.
Our values drive us to do our job with commitment and passion every day: Considerate Communication, Cooperation, Creativity and Critical Mind. As an intrapreneurs’ lab company, we encourage ourselves to transcend our own borders, going further and beyond our limiting beliefs to achieve our goals.
Do you have the same mindset?
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are currently seeking motivated Business Developer H/F in order to open our new branch in Mozambique.
THIS IS HOW YOUR PROFESSIONAL DAY WILL BE:
You will spend 2 months with our French team based in Lyon, to learn about our business, our processes and the tools we use.
With the necessary administrative and legal support, you will create the Mozambique branch from France.
Once in Mozambique, you will be in charge of :
• Business Development:
Prospecting new business opportunities, mapping potential clients and generating leads. Building international networks through meetings with key industrial players.
Developing Business Plans. Devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving targets and profitable results.
Cultivating and promoting our Company brand and image through strong quality culture.
Replying to Call for Tenders, project management, follow-up on project delivery (client, site, team), site visits.
Recruiting, mentoring and monitoring the performance of the team you will build. Motivating performance through appropriate training programs and teambuilding events.
Coordinating between our headquarters, our overseas subsidiaries, our international clients and our consultants.
You have graduated from a reputable Engineering School (or a reputable Business School and have relevant experience in the industrial sectors). You have at least 2 years of sales experiences on a similar position in the industrial sectors. Bilingual (French and English), you ideally have knowledge in Portuguese.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU:
• You are a team player but you are also autonomous and independent.
• Adventure and challenges do not scare you.
• You have potential! You are creative and you have perspective.
• When you speak, you are convincing and captivating. You have natural leadership skills.
• Your entrepreneurial spirit fuels your determination and your passion to achieve big goals.
• You are optimistic and this is reflected in the way you communicate.
• Considerate communication, cooperation, creativity and critical mind are values that define you.
• You are intellectually and culturally curious.
• You are analytical and rigorous.
WHAT WE OFFER :
• An opportunity to integrate a young, creative, international and continuously growing company.
• The privilege to collaborate with big worldwide companies and their industrial projects.
• An opportunity to express your creativity coupled with fun teambuilding events.
• A training plan according to your skills.