du01 juillet 2020au01 juillet 2021(pour12mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1735€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 14 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
To follow our growth and development on the International perimeter (28 000 employees, turnover superior to 1 billiards €), the ALTEN Group is looking for a:
Business Controller & Analyst
Based in ALTEN Madrid, Spain
As Business Controller & Analyst, you will have a dynamic role where you will participate in the performance of the classic operational/reporting tasks of the team, which are the following:
- Producing weekly, monthly & quarterly operational reports for the Group as well as ad hoc analysis upon request
- Managing, maintaining and optimizing the company's performance by analysing with a critical eye the numerous operational indicators (KPIs) and business metrics.
- Help on developing and maintaining the main work tools and reports by gathering data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools such as MS Excel.
- Role of Business Partner by creating various dashboards for the Top Management to drive the activity
- Improvement of the synergies with the financial department by developing new reports that guarantee the accuracy of the data reported.
- Performing cross-operations with other Departments of ALTEN (HR, Recruitment, and Finance).
- Providing the best quality reports and analysis for key deadlines such as the monthly business review (BR) with the Top Management, the Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
Implementation of the Bonus System for the management team
• Graduated from an engineering or business school,
• Spanish is mandatory
• You have a first successful experience in business control (1 years of professional experience in total)
• You are an expert in the advanced commands of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, TCD, macros)
• You have a good human contact and a critical mind-set, you are autonomous, rigorous, figures oriented, dynamic, with a very good synthesis spirit.
• You are looking for a challenging, demanding but rewarding position
• You have some financial knowledge (i.e. P&L…).