CHANEL’s long term objective is to grow qualitatively and build the long term value of the brand for customers of today and tomorrow. To support this objective, the Finance function has evolved to build a more cohesive and strategic focused operating model that enables the delivery of a sophisticated, innovative and efficient partnership to the business.
This role focuses on building relationships with the local business teams, implementing proper governance and handling local specific workflows.
What Will You Do?
· Implement proper governance / internal control procedures;
· Coordinate and perform local stock counts, physical asset audits and oversee the disposal of assets;
· Create on-going efficiencies by recommending and implementing process improvement initiatives;
· Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors, responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner;
· Handle local, regional and global business’ queries on financial reports. Diagnose and resolve any related issues to ensure ongoing compliance;
· Work closely with the regional (Centre of Excellence) Tax team on income tax, GST, WHT. TP filing and all other related matters;
· Respond to queries on cashflow (forecast and actual) variances;
· Drive and manage local and regionally sponsored finance projects.
What Are We Looking For?
· Tertiary qualification in Finance / Accounting;
· CPA /CA qualified or working towards qualification;
· At least 6 years’ work experience;
· Solid expertise in financial accounting and reporting with a good understanding of market specifics;
· Strong communication skills and demonstrated leadership capabilities;
· Analytical with a forward thinking and solution focused mindset;
· Confidence in building strong stakeholder engagement;
· Self motivation and drive.
If this role interests you, please apply.