Description de l'offre
Change Management team is responsible for 3 main activities:
· Project Management è Project management responsibilities includes delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should ideally have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
· Support è responsibilities include providing support of central platforms (mainly AceTP) to the operational teams
· Functional Analysis è define specifications and business requirements, define reporting and alerting requirements, develop relationship with other team Actors, working with them to optimize processes, help design, document and maintain system processes, and supervise the quality of the developments delivered to the users
· Follow projects identified and agreed together with his responsible
· For any project assigned:
· produce project documentation
· formalise scope and the deadline of the project
· formalise the action plan
· identify key resources to be involved in the project
· outline any factor that might hinder reaching the goal of the project
· call regular meetings with major stakeholders and produce minutes
· report periodical project advancement status to his responsible
· outline and detail any financial impact linked to the project
· share information concerning projects advancement and other key information relevant to major stakeholders.
· at conclusion of the project, prepare and distribute a suitable training package for all users impacted by the project scope as well execute dedicated user's training.
· Proactively support production activity and react promptly to user's request of support – propose alternative productions approaches according to the new functionalities delivered
· Provide training to ops colleagues for new products/ system functionalities; prepare and update user training packages.
· Support systems and clients testing with focus on Custody and Settlement area:
· ensuring a clear test plan is drafted, validated, distributed and executed
· involving operations people to share the test plan when required
· coordinating with other technical teams involved in testing
· communicating with due frequency the progress
· testing beyond system changes with the aim of reducing regression risks
· highlight blocking issues for an adequate escalation
· distributing a final report with result of testing and any information necessary to allow operations colleagues to manage the client/operate the system in BAU conditions
· Support start-up of new clients: analyse clients specific requests and propose alternative solutions
· Analysis of new client/market requirements and creation of a clear change request document + associated test cases with the objective of keeping major stakeholders informed of business needs and ensure IT team is given all appropriate info to develop efficiently the required functionality.
· Ensure that information is systematically shared within the team and with other project stakeholders.
· Ensure that communication remains fair and polite. Phone calls or direct discussions must be preferred to emotional e-mails
· Contribute to the creation of a common knowledge base within the team
· Keep informed on market changes on custody and settlement events
High english level mandatory
French knowledge valuable
· More than 2 years of experience in settlement and/or custody operations
· Detailed knowledge of LCC business
· Experience in AceTP