Ingeniería y automoción
21000 – 27000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN selects the best talent in the technology sector. We are involved in a variety of leading projects, working with the latest technologies. Currently, in BETWEEN we have a team of more than 350 people. In the Development area, we cover web and mobile projects, we work in areas such as BI, IoT, Big Data and R & D. In the Operations area we implemented Service Desk projects, IT Infrastructures, and Cloud projects, among others.
We selected a SUPPLY CHAIN SCHEDULER to join one of theConsulting teams that Between has implemented in one of our main customers in the Automotive sector .
– Manage demands for products from customers, building production plan according to sales.
– Follow daily production plan, sales, and inventory, close contact with customer and production lines.
– Monitor Customer Service Rate, internally and Customer portal.
– Identify the blocking points and plan appropriate quick actions to solve them.
– When predicting not delivering on-time, systematically collect reliable information and communicate.
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will get the following added BENEFITS:
– Possibility to work in a growing company at national and international level.
– You will be part of a young team of high performance and with a high degree of specialization.
– You will have an ambitious Training Plan.
– We will provide you a Career Plan with projects according to your personal and professional goals.
– Possibility to choose how to obtain your salary thanks to the tax advantages of our Flexible Remuneration.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply
– Knowledge of SAP (logistic/supply modules)
– High level of English
– Univesity degree: ADE, Engineering or similar
– Experience in Automotive sector
– Incorporation ASAP