Currently we select a specialist in SW testing for the role ofSystem Test Engineerto work on a long-term project in one of our major clients inautomotive sector.
– Analyze system & software requirements
– Development of validation testing protocols for new products and functionalities.
– Execution of tests, analysis of results and generation of validation test reports.
– Management and development of the necessary tests to detect early
– Test automation
– Specification of tools and means of testing.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Diploma/Master in Engineering
– Fluent in English (German knowledge is a plus)
– High Power Systems knowledge and experience on:
– Power Electronics experience:
– System test experience on high power electrical automotive systems (Electrical/hybrid vehicle)
– System test tools experience (HIL)
– Simulation tools: Matlab / Simulink
– Work experience in automotive is a plus.
– Structured and team oriented work.