Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our IT Security team in France we are looking for an enthusiastic person who will be in charge of the following meaningful and ambitious information security activities:
· Follow up actions plans from security audits, vulnerability scans, penetration tests
· Manage projects of pentest organization with suppliers and internal teams.
· Follow up security exception & mitigation actions
· Perform vulnerability watch, warn about vulnerability
· Communicate on security incident, run security incidents
· Provide security support for technical part to ISMS
· Participate to international alignment and standardization workshops
· Plan, install and run of IT-Security infrastructure
· Create and maintain process descriptions, documentation
· Support audits with information, reports and documents
What do you bring with you?
Graduate degree in information security or IT security or applied science or science technology or mathematics or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency. Ability to handle projects and coordinate work with other people.
A first job experience would be very appreciated in IT Security, preferably in international context
Analytical skills, synthesis capabilities, pragmatic approach
Ability to work within a team and with technical experts
Autonomy and good communication skills
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
· We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.