Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
· The Big Data Architect will be responsible for guiding the full architectural lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, governance, capacity requirements, technical architecture design (including hardware, O/S, and network topology), application design, testing and deployment.
· Provide technical direction in a team that designs and develops path breaking large-scale cluster data processing systems.
· Interact with domain experts, data architects, solutions architects and analytics developers to define data models for streaming input and delivering analytics output.
· Helping our Client's Internal Partners develop strategies that maximize the value of their data.
· Help establish thought leadership in the big data space by contributing internal papers, technical commentary to the user community.
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of design in following core technologies: Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Java – Map Reduce)
Candidate should have at least one or two projects delivered at Production Scale on Hadoop stacks or equivalent.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Bydgoszcz or Warszawa. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr