Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
As a member of Amazon’s Global Transfer Services Team within HR Services, the Specialist will provide assistance/guidance to the hiring teams and employees throughout the Transfers process.
In addition to validating transfer offer requests, and managing compensation calculation, the Specialist will work with multiple stakeholders to gain alignment, develop, and deliver process improvements. This requires working effectively with leaders at all levels within the HR community to ensure on-time delivery. A successful candidate will have experience working in a high volume environment, strong people management skills, excellent communication skills, and must have the ability to partner with stakeholders to improve solutions. The Specialist will need to have a high level of ownership and accountability.
Specific responsibilities will include managing multiple transfer cases at a time, coordinating with domestic compensation teams, HR managers, and hiring managers to develop offer recommendations.
As a member of the Transfers Team, the Specialist will be expected to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
The Specialist will have to communicate to Leads/Managers on data findings and escalations while demonstrating highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
The Specialist will be responsible for communication with Japanese Employees and Hiring Teams and should be able to communicate fluently in Japanese along with English.
· Experience of iCIMS/PeoplePortal/Trouble Ticketing/OnBase (MyDocs) preferred
Ideal candidate profile
· Proven knowledge of Japanese Language
· Should be fluent in speaking and understanding Japanese and English.
· 2 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service or HR Experience.
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and action on work with minimal guidance
· Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills
· Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Earn Trust, Insist on the Highest Standards, and Customer Obsession
· Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to identify areas of improvement and think out of box to provide solution