Descripción de la oferta
The Amazon Business team is seeking Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable enterprise customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base.
You will be part of a new exciting team that is responsible for providing software solutions to businesses to allow them to define policies around what they want their employees to buy on Amazon.com. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market. You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solution that provide great customer experiences.
Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with building web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is desired.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2 years of relevant industry experience.
• Hands-on development background in C/C++ and/or Java on a Unix/Linux platform.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.