Descripción de la oferta
Amazon is hiring a Lease Administrator to join the EU Ops Real Estate team and support the activity in Southern Europe.
This role can be based in Paris, Milan or Madrid.
· Review of lease related documentation and abstraction of critical information including rent and other financial obligations.
· Tracking of Lease, renewal and amendment rent commencements along with new location launches.
· Transmittal of leases and related documents into a commercial software application.
· Management of the commercial lease administration software application.
· Monthly review, auditing and processing of leasing monetary/rent obligations in line with internal Spend & Transaction Policies.
· Operating expenses: correspondence, management of auditor relationship and auditor findings, and pursuit of claims.
· Serving as a primary contact to Amazon Legal and outside legal counsel on all related topics.
· Establishing new landlords in internal and external systems: all processing of needed forms and ticketing.
· Establishing and maintaining accurate banking information for all new and current rent obligations within internal and external systems.
· Establishing new locations in all internal and external systems.
· Previous experience in commercial lease administration for a real estate company preferable
· Experience in financial reconciliations, budget review and audit processes.
· Experience and competence utilizing bespoke software and platforms
· Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
· An excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively.
· An excellent ability to build trust among colleagues and service partners.