Descripción de la oferta
LOCATION - Barcelona
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: English & Dutch
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
In that context, Seller Support teams act as the primary interface between Amazon and our Sellers or Vendors. To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers/Vendors who offer their catalog of products on Amazons' global eCommerce platforms. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Sellers`/Vendors' needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Vendors'/Sellers` Experience.
The Seller Support Associate is an advocate for the perfect Seller/Vendor interaction. This is done by serving as the first resolution point diagnosing technical, operational, system and process issues and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions for Sellers/Vendors. As a subject matter expert in several platforms and specialties, Associates will educate the Sellers/Vendors on processes, tools, and standards in real-time. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate Seller/Vendor accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to driving excellence in Associate and Seller/Vendor experience. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
· Education: High School Qualification required as a minimum, 3rd level qualification preferred
· Language - Native or fluent Dutch and English
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required
· Data analysis skills and proficiency with Excel is required
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking
· Able to work within a cross-functional team
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site
· Approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation