Descripción de la oferta
The Amazon Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing Amazon International Consumer business. At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. International Consumer is the organization that is responsible for the developing the Amazon customer experience for international markets. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We need an exceptionally talented recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The recruiter will have full life cycle recruiting responsibilities and candidates will need to demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone and traditional channels. Candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and assessment, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, a demonstrated bias for action and share our candidate obsession.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· 3+ years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
· 1 Years' experience in a candidate generation capacity.
· 1 Years' experience recruiting for SDE, TPM and QA disciplines.
· Experience with online sourcing techniques
· Experience building sourcing plans for multiple client groups.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Demonstrated bias for action.