Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding Human Resources?
Do you also insist on the Highest Standards?
We’re glad to hear it.
We’re seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Human Resources Assistant to join our Fulfillment & Operations team, working with various Fulfillment Centers (FCs). They sit at the heart of Amazon’s world-class Operations network: they are where we manage our fast-moving inventory. Our Fulfillment Center teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us to where we are today.
In this rapidly growing context, you’ll play a critical role. Reporting into the Human Resources Business Partner, you’ll also work closely with the Operations team, as you proactively support an internal client group. This will include approximately five Operations Managers, as well as 10 Area (Shift) Managers.
HR Assistant responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you’ll enjoy a varied role as you contribute to supporting employees and driving employee engagement at your site. You’ll also take part in a wide range of interactions, with individuals and teams from across Amazon’s thriving Operations. Your duties will include:
Recruitment and Selection
Like us, you’ll be committed to Hiring and Developing the Best. You’ll support the site to ensure we recruit the best people: talented individuals who are Customer Obsessed. You’ll record and ensure accuracy of data by Insisting on the Highest Standards in administration, trend monitoring and tracking of the recruitment processes.
Employee Relations and Engagement
Engagement of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. Often, you’ll be the first point of contact for our employees, whom you’ll support, reassure and offer help to, by resolving queries. You’ll also help analyse various sets of data via our HR feedback channels.
Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
As a whole, Amazon is enjoying explosive growth. This is why we need to ensure we keep identifying, developing and rewarding our leaders of the future. You’ll support national performance reviews at a local level, while also helping to train Fulfillment Center managers in this process. Assistance with succession plans and related materials will also be part of your remit.
· You are fluent in both English and Spanish
· You’ve either obtained or are working towards your Bachelor’s degree: students in their final year of study are eligible to apply,
· You’re progressive, hands on, and ready to become Customer Obsessed as you exceed their expectations,
· You’re a great team player, you’ll also be able to quickly build the credibility and gravitas you need to succeed.
· You’re agile; ready and able to thrive in a fast-moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
· You’re organised, able to prioritise and reprioritise your workload, multi-task and manage the conflicting requests of daily tasks, as well as those that support the HR Business Partners,
· Flexibility: you’re willing and able to work in non-traditional shift patterns–possibly including nights and weekends; you would also consider relocating for the position if needed,
· Ready and able to commence full-time employment in 2018.