Are you looking for a sales and marketing career? Are you looking to gain work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization? Do you have a desire to make a major contribution in the rapid growth environment of Cloud Computing?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for talented individuals to join the Global Marketing Response Center (MRC) team based in Madrid to engage with AWS new and prospective customers in EMEA. MRC is a critical function within the lead and demand generation process, with its mission to profile, nurture and qualify marketing leads generated from various marketing events, campaigns and activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
(1) Work as part of the MRC team to:
· Build a stronger AWS leads database by tele-profiling and researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer's need for cloud technology and the sales opportunity.
· Nurture leads with information/campaigns to increase their understanding of AWS services and unique differentiators with relevant customer use cases.
· Move leads from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
(2) Through nurture efforts, create higher value leads resulting in higher conversion rates.
(3) Work closely with stakeholders to achieve campaign goals.
(4) Become familiar with our partner community and act as a point of contact to our partner sales reps and our AWS sales team during joint prospecting efforts.
(5) Work closely with our partner community to nurture jointly captured leads and perform occasional call blitzes to identify new meetings and opportunities.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree.
· 1-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred.
· Proficient in English and one other European language will be an added advantage.
· Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone.
· Must have ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions.
· Ability to think logically and structure answers.
· Excellent written communication.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.