Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
At Amadeus, you will grow your career alongside some of the best minds in the world. Our teams work regularly with colleagues of different cultures in international markets, creating and designing solutions that shape the travel industry.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
About the role
We are building a UI team in Sydney which will responsible for the implementation of the reservation flows of a well-known airline website! By joining this team, you will develop the new UI functionalities by analyzing user needs, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintain the existing functionalities.
Your main responsabilities will be:
· Analyse airline requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
· Propose technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
· Develop software according to Amadeus Standards.
· Conduct unit, integration and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
· Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product.
· Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments and to the customer.
· Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Incident Records (IR)logged by the customer.
What you will bring
· University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Exposure to the following technologies: Angular 2,Java, Java script, HTML, CSS, XML, Json, Ajax
· Eperience with eRetail ecommerce platform experience will be beneficial
· Comfortable with different methodologies (Agile, waterfall)
· Good communication skills
The salary range for the position is 80 - 110 K.
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.