Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Interested in working in an international and dynamic environment? This unique opportunity to be part of the Amadeus Collection Operations Department is waiting for you! We deal directly with customers spread all over the globe and manage core functions supporting Amadeus in doing business better.
As a recent graduate, you’ll be part of the Amadeus Collection Operations Department. Our mission is to secure and optimize Amadeus Revenues and provide support to our internal and external customers. You’ll be able to have a clear and wide view of how we run our business. We have close interaction with colleagues from various departments within our organization and of course with our external customers, constantly facing new challenges.
Our team is made up of 11 people and 6 different nationalities! We are a young, vibrant team that enjoys working together to achieve our goals while maintaining a great working atmosphere.
Your main responsibilities:
· You'll gain skills necessary in Collection activities of a Multinational Company to complement yourstudiesin International Business, Business Administration, Finance or similar.
· You’ll also gain experience in Revenue Management activities including creation of customer in our billing system, generating and processing invoices, and reporting on those activities.
· You'll gain understanding ofCollection Operations and Revenue Management and how the team deals with customers in a Multinational environment.
· This opportunity will enable you to understand the new processes of identifying and applying payments to customer accounts, how cash flow statements are derived from information provided by the Collection Operations Department in month-end reports andunderstand how monthly and quarterly reports are managed and other business areas.
· You'll also gain insight and experience in carrying out tasks related to outstanding debt of customers, monitoring and applying payments received, reporting to different areas on a monthly and quarterly basis and understanding the analysis ofbad debt.
What we're looking for:
· University degree in International Business , Business Administration , Finance or similar
· Advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
· Good communication skills (oral and written)
· Excellent command of English (all interviews will be in English). Additional languages are a plus.
· A proactive team player
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.