Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Looking for international experience? Are you into technology and how this is revolutionizing the financial industry? Even more, how this crossroads with the travel industry? Look no further – Amadeus Travel Payments.
As a recent graduate, you will be part of the Commercial Division of the Travel Payments New Business Unit in Amadeus´ headquarters.
Amadeus Travel Payments connects all main global financial partners (banks, credit card schemes, methods of payment, etc.) with merchants that sell and make payments in the travel industry.
The Business Unit has set up an important and strategic line of business with a product designed to facilitate business to business (B2B) payments around the concept ofvirtual credit cards. This is the area where you will be working!
The B2B product has started successfully and we are already serving the needs of many corporations (mostly travel agencies) making payments to travel suppliers (mostly but not only airlines). As the business grows we need to assist our ground sales teams so they can continue to meet their revenue targets, and this is why we are looking for someone to be part of the B2B Sales Support team.
· You will be helping us back the sales teams during the prospecting phases, as well as assistwith certain tasks that guarantee that signed customers meet all the requirements to be properly and timely onboarded. This includes mainly the timely completion of KYC (Know Your Customer)and risk assessment processes.
· You will work with the customers and Amadeus Travel Payments teams to helpguarantee that all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, ensuring high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset and renewal of client relationships.
· You will understand end-to-end processes and when the time comes you will make independent recommendations as necessary to safeguard timelines in line with commercial benchmarks.
· This position will suit someone dynamic with equal passion for the financial and the travel industries. You will have the ability to multi-task and work with culturally diverse teams.
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics or Finance
· Understanding of KYC compliance in the financial sector is a plus
· Attention to detail and organization skills
· A proactive team player with initiative and great communication skills
· Excellent oral and written English skills (Interviews will be in English). Additional languages are a plus.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.