Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Simulation Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEATS-TL2 department.
We develop top notch, high fidelity Engineering and Training Simulations for a variety of aircrafts, supporting the entire development lifecycle. This position is located within the Eurofighter Simulation team.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks will be to:
· Derive system requirements from operational requirements for new simulator functionalities
· Design architecture of software modules for new simulator functionalities
· Manage suppliers
· Develop Simulation models representing A/C equipments
· Implement software modules (C++ and ADA)
· Create and perform unit tests of Software modules (C++ / Python)
· Perform integration testing
· Operate our Engineering Simulators
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience in software design & testing
· Experience in procedural and object orientated programming C++ / ADA
· Experience in unit, system testing and software integration
· Previous experience in the Eurofighter program (e.g. Avionics) would very beneficial
· Experience in the Eurofighter Simulation framework MATE would be beneficial
Very good knowledge of the following tools / technologies:
· C++, ADA, Python, Fortran
· Software Version Control Systems (Git, Mercurial) and services (Bitbucket, Gitlab)
· Doors, Enterprise Architect or any other SySMl, UML Tool desired
· Experience in the aerospace domain (flight dynamics, avionics, simulation) would be beneficial
· Proactivity is key
· Capability to work independently
· Analytical structured thinking
· Availability to travel to Project integration sites or customer installations
· English: Advanced
· Spanish: Advanced