Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Quality Engineer has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos.
The successful applicant will join QUALITY / Assurance.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
In the framework of space electronic equipment product development (satellites or launchers), the Quality Engineer shall be responsible for:
· Ensuring the quality function of different electronic processes (conception, integration, programming, tests, etc.).
· Helping the core team or core team member to succeed,
· Guaranteeing that customer needs are met,
· Defining and applying the quality plan,
· Ensuring the quality of development processes,
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Product Quality Assurance:
o Ensuring the quality interface with the customer,
o Conducting reviews/milestones (internal or contractual),
o Leading and supporting the justification files with relevant arguments (anomaly processing, etc.),
o Identifying quality relevant risks and supporting the implementation of Quality Improvement initiatives QUEST and APQP throughout the Project.
o Supporting the resolution of incidents through problem solving activities such as route cause analysis, PFMEA, etc.,
o Leading and supporting the process of non-conformities Management
o Ensuring the consistency between customer requirements and Airbus DS SpS quality know-how (standard quality plan),
o Establishing and conducting the quality plan implementation,
o Defining the quality requirements applicable to subcontractors and leading the necessary actions,
o Participating in the definition of the actions of risk mitigation,
o Co-ordinating quality actions and managing the quality budget,
o Certifying product conformity with its specification. To do this, you will be supported by quality staff to guarantee the correct processing of product non-conformances.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering (Electronic, Aeronautic in Science of Materials, etc.)
· 3 years of experience in quality management system in accordance with EN9100, ESA ECSS, PECAL/AQAP, NASA, etc.
· Experience in SW Product Assurance in to SW development projects in the frame of ECSS-Q-ST-70-80C, etc.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level, both written and spoken.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player, analytical skills and a rigorous approach.
· Ability to think ahead and anticipate.