Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
More than one position for Production Control Operator has arisen within Airbus D&S Systems España in Barajas (Madrid). The successful applicant will join the Projects, Planning & Control department in charge of space Production Scheduling & Monitoring.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsabilitites will be:
· Schedule the production and the manpower workload on a short and medium term, taking into account the production events to ensure the fulfillment of the requirements of the contracts.
· Schedule the delivery dates of subassemblies among business units
· Ensure the availability of materials and components (Equipment, Loose item, subassemblies, Normal, chemical and missing parts…)
· Follow production plan execution (Master Resource Planning parameters monitoring, Works Orders release and closure…)
· Follow up the improvement plan and associated actions.
Inputs: Industrial planning, manufacturing sequence (work order, technical instructions… ), MAIT documentation, industrial capabilities (machines, tools, work shop facilities…) resources, contractual requirements and objectives.
Outputs: Produccion schedule (e.g. raw material, resources, tools…) and associated documentation (reporting, schedule plan, KPI’s…)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to vocational level (FP) level or equivalent.
· Experience on manufacturing processes and Information Systems
· Negotiation level in English and Spanish
· Microsoft Office expert.
· Experience on SAP SP1,ERP (Baan IV), Smarteam, Lean Manufacturing, 5S,..,
· Knowledge in Programming is a plus
· Ability to apply fundamentals required in Production/MRO (Maintencance Repair Overhaul), e.g. about Health, Safety & Environment, product awareness, Production/MRO Data Management Tools, shopfloor documents/drawings, processes and local procedures, structural & material, Foreign Object Damage prevention, Quality Principles and tools, continuous improvement methods, tools/jigs operating...