Description de l'offre
Navigation Systems - Data Analytics
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defense and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defense enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Navigation Systems - Data Analytics within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAYA-TL5 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Design activities for ATA 34 Navigation Systems
· Participate in Innovation Projects within Avionics related to new technologies such as Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
· Define, Elaborate and Analyze databases for aerospace applications and products
· Launch and develop customized solutions for our platforms and customers related to data analytics.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Chartered Aeronautical Engineering degree or equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in systems engineering and/or certification of avionics system, preferably Navigation systems. Statistics for data analysis
· Technological fundamentals in the Big Data world
· Predictive modeling
· Optimization for large-scale data
· Bayesian learning
· Time series analysis and forecasting
· Business Applications of Big data Analytics
· Machine learning
· User level of main IT tools for data analytics, statistics and big data such as SQL, Power BI, Microsoft R, Mongo DB, YARN, MESOS, etc
· Analytic mindset
· Must demonstrate quantitative & qualitative analysis skills & experience such as: Advanced quantitative data manipulation, specifically the acquisition, processing, storage, retrieval, & analysis of intelligence reports & product
· Good communication skills and pro-active approach to problem solving
· Must be able to work effectively under time constraints & potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
· Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment
· Strong English skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to work under strict timescales as part of an integrated and multifunctional team
· Open minded and active to new challenges