Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
IM: Manufacturing Engineering IS Project Manager.
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a Production Information Systems Business Analyst.
• Contribute improvement and harmonization projects (in scope of Manufacturing Engineering systems and tools).
• Being close to Manufacturing Engineering business identifying current weak points in system landscape and way of working.
• Identifying and proposing as business partner improvements measures align with business requirements.
• Providing specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development, Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, Application Maintenance & Evolution of relevant Logistics Information Systems.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Keep a continuous alignment with the Information Systems of all the divisions to ensure the correct support to Production.
• The project leader proposes IM strategic plans and manages functional and technical evolutions for ME systems.
• Continuous improvement: Apply the main concept of the company to help business department in their digitalization processes and standardization. Guide the implementation of digital tools to improve productivity and show the assets of new technologies in the production processes
• New connected factory: Work to achieve the connected factory where the data and information support the operative decision and try to achieve the targetOT-OQ-OC
• Improve Shop Floor Productivity: Introducing innovative solutions under the directive of CTO and Business strategy
• Foster harmonization in IS for Manufacturing Engineering in overall Airbus Defence and Space.
• Lead the change management activities after the deployment of any new tool.
• Work with Business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
• Works in iterative processes with the Business and validates findings.
• Communicates and works with business subject matter experts.
• Demonstrates the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness.
• Provides on-going tracking and monitoring of performance decision systems and statistical models.
• Troubleshoots and implements enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Bachelor degree in Information Systems Technology; Master degree preferred.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the required domain
• Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
• The ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline team
• Influence, persuasive and change management skills are required
• Spanish: Fluent
• English: At least advanced level required. Fluent is a plus
• Proactive, problem solving and decision making
• Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus.
• Experience in Production and manufacturing engineering.
• Digital tools knowledge is a plus (mobile, paperless, AR/VR)