Description de l'offre
Internsip: Management & Communication
Airbus Defence and Space Barajas
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student to undertake an internship in Management & Communication within the Customer Services department at Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
ENTRY DATA: Internal, external business or contractual requirements of the client, lessons learned.
MISSION: Ensure compliance with the customer's material support requirements, including cost control. Manage support contracts during the service in relation to the various aspects of repairs and spare parts.
DEPARTURE: Prepare reports for the organization and the client in relation to the program, the material availability services, etc., Proposal of mitigation actions (PDCA).
· Monitor contract performance and mitigate potential risks.
· Initiate actions on damages / customer requirements not satisfied.
· Make demand forecasts in the future. - Risk and Opportunity Management Performance monitoring (KPI, tracking of milestones), control and reports. Budget Control
· Support internal communication activities: creation of podcasts, preparation of advertising materials and reinforce communication among the relevant stakeholders
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Business, Communication, Advertising OR Marketing degree
· English: Negotiation
· Spanish: Negotiation