Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an internship within the Supportability Engineering department at Getafe plant. The fleets you will be working with are the A400M, MRTT and L&M in service aircraft.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Developing activities to ensure aircraft design adequacy to in service needs in the following technical areas:
· Reliability & Operational Reliability
· Maintenance Economics
· Built-in test equipment (BITE)
· This will require to perform the following activities (only main ones listed):
· Interpretation & analysis of supportability logistic data for aircraft design evaluation
· Within Supportability and BITE scope: Contribution to concurrent engineering with Design office and interaction with other Services areas.
· Desing analysis and design alternatives proposals to improve maintainability
· Reliability Data evaluation.
· Contribution to Post Flight Report (PFR) preanalysis
· Contribution to BITE performance analysis and statistics
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Aerospace, Industrial or Telecommunications Engineering
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level