Description de l'offre
Internship - Strategy and Business Intelligence
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Gradute OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within Corporate Governance in Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· - Contribute to build a view of the Military Aircraft business in Services.
· Build business analysis to initiate and support growth initiatives.
· Support for continuous optimization of monitoring and reporting tools.
· Support to the different team members in their projects related to Strategy.
This job requires a business acumen, an analytical mindset and agility with numbers to provide analysis that will enable discussions on growth.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Business Administration.
· Not afraid of digging into numbers
· Interpersonal skills and team spirit
· Strong analytical skills
· Rigor and dynamism
· Proactivity to propose new ideas, be Solution-oriented.
Advanced skills in English required.
Appreciated add skills/knowledge in French/German/Spanish